We are looking for inspired technique enthusiasts, focused on achieving mutual goals and developing in cooperation with colleagues. With your insight and persistence you give shape to your ideas.
As a Design Engineer you work together with other designers to transform concepts into workable designs using 3D-CAD software. This process includes the validation of concepts, performing detailed calculations, creating layouts and transforming these into comprehensive designs. Apart from being deeply involved on a technical level, you’re also able to coach junior colleagues and overview the project and planning to make sure we meet our clients goals. Furthermore you are able to build and sustain professional relationships with both clients and suppliers and are a valuable contact for them in every stage of the proto engineering process.
Desired skills and experience
– minimum of two years experience as a Design Engineer
– completed Bachelor Degree in Automotive/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
– knowledge of calculations of mechanical components (bearings, gears etcetera)
– experience with 3D-CAD software
– basic knowledge of FEA-calculations
– knowledge of methodic design
– affinity with motorsports is welcome
– proactive and responsible working attitude
– good verbal and written communication skills in English and German
– dynamic and challenging job
– inspiring work environment in the centre of Eindhoven
– open and amicable atmosphere
– opportunity to grow individually and help shape the company’s future
– competitive salary
– good primary benefits such as flexible working hours, a solid pension scheme, opportunity to work from home and a contribution to health insurance
Send your cv and motivation (English or Dutch) to email@example.com or contact Remco Leenen on T 06-47125176.